Around the world, in established and emerging markets, FCE Group events generate new business for exhibitors every year.
Not only do exhibitions generate more sales leads than any other sales tool, they also close sales effectively, help maximise your future pipeline and speed up the sales process. Even in the Internet age, when information is easier to come by, you’re more likely to secure a deal face-to-face at an exhibition.
And when times are tough, exhibitions work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. Only at an exhibition can you generate direct sales while simultaneously enhancing your brand image, launching new products, researching your market, building your prospect databases and maintaining relationships with your existing customers.
Grow internationally by exhibiting abroad
Exhibiting abroad is one of the quickest and most cost-effective ways to reach new export customers and rapidly grow your business. The International Sales Group of FCE Group is your trusted local partner in boosting your international sales. Every year, we assist several companies with the implementation of their export strategies, contributing to the success of their export business. Our export experts can help you to:
- Choose the right event – to meet your export objectives and alert you to relevant market and event opportunities that arise globally.
- Find the best route to market – either alone, or as part of a trade association group or national pavilion.
- Secure financial support for your participation – by advising you on potential government grants or support for your organisation on its own or as part of a trade delegation.
- Overcome language barriers – with bi-lingual staff, we can help you avoid misunderstandings over foreign contracts or event details.
- Organise your participation – we can provide full support covering everything from marketing your business, to organising logistics and making travel arrangements.
- Avoid local misunderstandings – we have a local presence in all our markets, so we can give you first-hand advice on business customs that may impact upon a successful outcome.
- Deal with any problems onsite – we have experienced representatives available at the show who can assist you with any issues that could affect your participation in the event.