Iran Oil Show 2021
26th International Oil, Gas, Refining and Petrochemical Exhibition
04.07 September 2021 • Permanent International Exhibition Fairground, Tehran • Iran
The second largest OPEC producer, Iran sits atop 11 percent of oil and 18 percent of gas reserves in the world. Every year, the country hosts an international Oil Show in different oil, gas, refining and petrochemical sectors. It is among the most significant oil and gas events in the world in terms of the number of participants and its diversity. The presence of famous foreign companies as well as domestic producers and industrialists provide a good chance for mutual cooperation in view of signature of contracts.
- Manufacturing and installation contractors.
- Manufacturers of relevant equipment and components.
- Producers and exporters of oil products.
- IT companies.
- General and service providing contracts .(technical and commercial)
- Research and education centers.
- Consultant engineers.
- Energy efficiency and the environment.
- Showcasing the latest technological achievements in the oil and gas sectors.
- Further interaction with other countries and competition with similar oil companies across the world.
- Assistance in upgrading domestic manufacturing through exchange of technical data.
- Familiarizing oil, gas and petrochemical industrialists with modern achievements.
- Signature of contracts for exchange of commodities, services and technical data.
- Improving job creation in the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
- Presence of international traders and industrialist in view of promoting Iran’s products.
- Winning foothold in international markets.
- Holding seminars to facilitate realization of objectives.
- Persuading decision-making managers to shift their attention to the objectives set for the oil, gas and petrochemical sectors in the 2015-2020 Economic Development Plan and the 20-Year Vision Plan.
- Boosting the status of Iran’s Oil Show in the region and the world.
- Encouraging financiers from the private, cooperative and government sectors to invest in the oil and gas industries.
- Giving domestic investors, managers and specialists a sense of self-belief and self-reliance to conduct studies and research in exploration, extraction, processing, and exports distribution sectors.