The 9th St. Petersburg International Gas Forum
01.04 ottobre 2019 • Expoforum Convention and Exhibition Centre • St. Petersburg • Russia
Gas Forum is the leading venue to discuss topical issues of the industry. During the Forum industry leaders make their decisions that provide direct impact on formation of the global gas market.
Among Forum participants – top managers of large world leaders on the oil and gas market, representatives of the innovation centers and design institutes, industry experts, academicians, heads of specialised universities and research institutions.
The Forum is supported by federal and regional authorities – Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation, Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, Ministry of transport of the Russian Federation, Administration of St. Petersburg, and Russian and foreign industry associations.
One site taking together representatives of state authority bodies, key international and Russian business communities, and representatives of the R&D communities and design institutes can discuss global tendencies and state policy in the gas sector and many other actual problems.
The St. Petersburg International Gas Forum dates back from 2011. The principal objective of the Forum is to provide a platform for substantive dialogue between leaders of gas industry. The Forum is by rights a unique gas industry event in Russia: besides an extensive exhibition program, every year the Forum provides a convention program that ensures substantive discussion of the most acute and pressing issues.
• Global trends in gas industry and state policies
• Energy safety and development prospects
• Youth Day: the dialogue of generations
• Automation of industrial-technological complexes of oil and gas industry, IT and metrological support
• Gas engine fuel, liquefied natural gas, compressed natural gas, liquefied hydrocarbon gas, associated petroleum gas
• Service and infrastructure: operation, repair and maintenance, safety, underground gas storage
• Import substitution in the gas industry
• Gas distribution and consumption
• Investment and financing
• Engineering, design and development in the gas industry
• Technological development and diagnostics.